We are looking for a colleague to join us at international conferences and events and to help us build the best sites in the market. Beyond the experience, we want to see the availability to learn and grow in a young and dynamic environment. Instead, we offer the opportunity to get certifications and advancements, salary increases, international conferences and events, and more.
The offer is in the city of Bucharest and Bacău.
Positions available: multiple, remote.
We will call you to schedule an on-line meeting.
General requirements for anyone wishing to work in our digital workshop:
- positive attitude
- the ability to learn/assimilate new information
- the desire to advance professionally
- attention to detail
- the ability to carry out a project and deliver it on time (college projects count)
- develops web applications on the Microsoft technology stack
- reports the status of the project in the internal workflow management platform
- complements internal documents and CRM systems and quality control
- actively participates in development/design sessions
- contributes to the activities of the Microsoft technology community
- constantly studying and proposing new solutions in his projects
Required technical skills:
- graduate in IT studies
- solid knowledge of web development tools and methodologies
- solid knowledge of Angular 2+, Ionic, HTML5, Bootstrap
- knowledge of NodeJS, CSS3, GIT, MVC, MongoDB, SASS
- experience in unit testing platforms
- experience in AngularJs or .NET is an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack
Desirable technical skills
- .NET Core
- REST and Web API services
- Entity Framework, Dapper or any other ORM
- Cross-platform mobile development (Xamarin, Cordova, React Native, Flutter etc.)
- Azure Cloud or Azure DevOps experience
In addition to the salary package, we offer:
- private medical insurance & medical services package
- participation in international events
- training soft & hard skills with the possibility of certification
- exposure to a diverse, international work environment
- motivating salary
- modern working space with relaxation facilities
- Beer & Pizza Friday
Softescu is a digital workshop specialized in creating complex websites using Drupal and Angular. Softescu is differentiated on the international software developer market through a transparent and proactive approach to any IT project. For Softescu, technology is a way to make day-to-day life easier and more enjoyable.
In recent years, Softescu has been pursuing to develop teams that any client can rely on anywhere, anytime. Softescu teams are hardly out of the ordinary when it comes to their attitude to projects and to the customer, managing to create relationships based on trust and security with all clients.
Individually, each of our team members is good, but together they become awesome! Along with all our collaborators, we are constantly developing and growing both vertically and in terms of quality and number of services offered.
We expect you to visit us and get to know us.
Apply now with a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org