Career level: Middle (3-5 years)
We are searching for a UI/UX Designer who will apply knowledge of user-centered design methods, human-computer interaction and industry best practices to drive useful and usable interface design solutions. He/she is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both new and existing company applications.
The offer is in the city of Bucharest and Bacău.
Positions available: multiple, remote.
Send us a resume at email@example.com to apply.
We will call you to schedule an on-line meeting.
- At least 3 years of UI design experience for Software, Web applications or eCommerce
- A portfolio with examples of work, preferably including research applied into final designs to explain your design process and decisions
- Working knowledge of current web technologies, software, standards, patterns & visual design trends used across the industry
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand, design and communicate a cohesive and consistent end-to-end user experience, beyond just the creation of wireframes
- Must be passionate about uses of design/ information architecture /usability /accessibility, about your work and happy to present your designs to stakeholders for review and feedback
- Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills, and sketchbook techniques.
- Experience in creating prototypes that are suitable for demos, usability testing or adaptation by software engineers
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way. Whether on paper, face to face, or when designing, you can get your visual and non-visual ideas across effectively
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Proficiency in creating use cases and process flow diagrams a plus
- Customer-focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality of service
- Demonstrate determination to always improve, learn and collaborate
- Play a flexible role across a multi-functional team, high attention to detail
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
Characteristics that qualify you for the role:
- A passion for detail and care for great usability and/or aesthetics.
- Highly motivated and maintain high levels of productivity with limited supervision.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication.
- High degree of independent judgment and complex problem-solving.
- Very strong focus on making data-driven decisions within the UX.
- A team player but can work independently too
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
In addition to the salary package, we offer:
- private medical insurance & medical services package
- participation in international events
- training soft & hard skills with the possibility of certification
- exposure to a diverse, international work environment
- motivating salary
- modern working space with relaxation facilities
- Beer & Pizza Friday
Softescu is a digital workshop specialised in creating complex websites using Drupal and Angular. Softescu is differentiated on the international software developer market through a transparent and proactive approach to any IT project. For Softescu, technology is a way to make day-to-day life easier and more enjoyable.
In recent years, Softescu has been pursuing to develop teams that any client can rely on anywhere, anytime. Softescu teams are hardly out of the ordinary when it comes to their attitude to projects and to the customer, managing to create relationships based on trust and security with all clients.
Individually, each of our team members is good, but together they become awesome! Along with all our collaborators, we are constantly developing and growing both vertically and in terms of quality and number of services offered.
We expect you to visit us and get to know us.
Apply now with a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org