Softescu is expecting you to engage in diverse projects for customers in over 10 countries. Together with us, you have the opportunity to work with the world's largest IT professionals and FORTUNE 500 companies. Softescu has offices in NYC (USA), Bucharest & Bacau (Romania) and Novi Sad (Serbia).
General requirements for anyone wishing to work in our digital workshop:
- a positive and optimistic attitude,
- knowledge of English,
- capacity and desire for lifelong learning,
- attention to detail,
- we encourage any initiative to innovation and optimization.
- Strong PHP knowledge - object-oriented programming,
- Solid knowledge of Drupal 7 & Drupal 8
- Solid knowledge in using a PHP framework such as Symfony
- Knowledge of using PHP dependency management applications such as Composer
- Knowledge of MVC application design principles
- Knowledge about the security and accessibility of information in web projects
- Knowledge of authentication of users and authorization between different web systems
- Knowledge of using PHP-specific extensions / debugging tools (Xdebug, Kint) as well as browser-connected (Firebug, Chrome Inspector, etc.)
- Knowledge of database management systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of source code versioning tools such as GIT
- Knowledge of API protocols such as JSON, XML
- Knowledge of Agile practices
- Understanding of design principles (Atomic Design, Material Design)
- Understanding the basic concepts and terminology in the Web (how to store and transmit information on the Internet, clients, servers, websites, communication protocols, information security, etc.).
- Familiar with PHP limitations and the solutions to resolve them
- Experience in developing responsive web sites
- Develops and maintains projects with Drupal 7 & Drupal 8 according to Drupal standards
- Develops and maintains reusable PHP code according to the industry’s specific quality and security standards, but also to the internal ones
- Analyzes and optimizes the code developed
- Performs integrations with other systems and applications through the use of API
- Contributes to the Open Source community
- Participates in internal training.
Experience & education:
- graduate (preferably in the IT field)
- at least 3 years proven by project examples or other professional achievements,
- contributions to the open source community,
- certifications in the field are considered an advantage.
Positions available: multiple
- training soft & hard skills with the possibility of certification,
- exposure to a diverse, international work environment,
- motivating salary,
- modern working space with a relaxation space,
- team building & personal development.
The position is in the city of Novi Sad (Serbia). The candidate must be available to live and work in Novi Sad (Serbia)
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2019.
The position is in Novi Sad (Serbia). The candidate must be available to live and work in Novi Sad (Serbia).
Send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Softescu team!
Softescu is your technical partner with expertise in creating enterprise applications using Drupal, Angular, Xamarin or Hyperledger. With an experienced and closely knitted team of more than 40 staff, Softescu can build applications and portals tailored to your needs and expectations. Softescu has offices in NYC (USA), Bucharest & Bacau (Romania). Softescu is an active Supporting Partner for Drupal Association, and you can meet our team at various Drupal Camps and DrupalCons all across the globe.