Quality policy and Security Policy
Quality in what we do – We want to be better each day by continuously increasing quality.
Our quality objectives are as follows:
- Increasing satisfaction and maintaining our customers' confidence by focusing on their requirements.
- Ensuring the human resources, material, and infrastructure needed to continuously improve the quality management system's effectiveness, improving the work environment to meet product requirements.
- Ensuring the long-term development and profitability of the organization.
The management of SC Softescu SRL as well as all the personnel of the company are committed to maintain the security of their own information and of those with whom they come into contact.
Protection of the company's assets is vital to the success of our business. To that end, we have set up an information security management system that manages all the processes necessary to identify the information that needs protection and how it can be protected. As the needs of our business are changing, we recognize that our management system needs to be continually adapted and improved to meet the needs of the organization. In this sense, we always set new goals and periodically review our processes.
Our organization's policy is designed to ensure that:
- Information is only accessible to authorized persons inside or outside the company.
- The confidentiality of the information is maintained.
- The integrity of information is maintained throughout the process.
- Business continuity plans are established, maintained and tested.
- All staff are trained on information security and informed of the need to comply with security policy.
- All information security breaches and weaknesses are reported and investigated.
- There are procedures to support policy, including antivirus control measures, passwords, and continuity plans.
- Business requirements for the availability of information and information processing systems will be met.
- The Information Security Manager is responsible for maintaining policy, support and counseling during its implementation.
- All managers are directly responsible for implementing the policy and ensuring compliance with the subordinate staff.
This policy has been endorsed by the company's management and will be reviewed annually by the Information Security Working Group.